This green apple gazpacho is a refreshing twist on the traditional gazpacho, made with tart green apples and cucumber with help beat the humidity this summer. Share with friends and delight them with this smooth, chilled soup. Pair with our Green Nourish Bowl to really impress.
Green Apple Gazpacho
Made with tart green apples and cucumber, this is a refreshing chilled soup to beat the humidity of summer.
- 2 Cucumbers peeled and seeded
- 4 Green Apples sliced
- 2 tbsp Ginger peeled and grated
- 8 sprigs Fresh Mint
- 4 Schallots thinly sliced
- 2 cups Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- Blend cucumber, apple, ginger and mint leaves and purée until smooth. If necessary, blend in batches, and scrape down ingredients from the sides.
- Add yogurt to the purée and continue to blend until the soup is homogenised. Add lemon juice and salt and purée to mix. Pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until chilled.
- Prior to serving, chill 6 serving bowls in the fridge.
- Stir soup to blend. Pour soup into chilled bowls. Garnish with sliced green onions and toasted pine nuts.