Miso Soup. Whether you serve this savoury soup to your guests while hosting Japanese themed party or treating yourself to this heart warming broth on a wintery afternoon, you will find this recipe one to pin to your favourites.
- Large Saucepan
- Mason Jars
- 4 cups water
- 20 gm dashi powder
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white miso [aste
- 3 tbsp wakame, dried seaweed
- 1 peice of kombu
- 10 shiitake mushrooms
- 1/3 cup spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 150 gm silken tofu
- 150 gm broccolini
- 150 gm baby spinach
- tamari to taste
- To make broth, bring water to boil, then add dashi powder, mirin, soy sauce and mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix miso paste in a ladleful of the hot broth, then whisk into the soup.
- Add wakame, tofu, and broccolini to the soup and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour soup into serving bowls, scatter with baby spinach and eschallots, Then serve
Vegan Avgolemono for starters! This vegan variation of the traditional Greek Lemon Soupwill become…29 March, 2022
Vegan West African Peanut Soup. This spicy, creamy, healthy West African soup delivers an…29 March, 2022
Forest bathing is a natural and simple way to relax, channel our inner Zen,…29 March, 2022